Monday, December 22, 2008

Warm Legs, Cold Feet



I knit these chunky legwarmers for my friend Tammy's birthday. She loves to wear legwarmers around the house, so it was an easy gift to make, and fun! My computer still won't upload photos to the internet, so I put these on my external hard drive and brought it to another computer. All that work for a not-so-great photo, but oh well. I'll post pics of Tammy wearing them soon.

I'm snowed in at my parents' house, so maybe I'll make some fun new things! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

judith said...

I like that yarn...

judith said...

Yooohoooo, I hope you are knitting. You sure have been gone a long time.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Nishant said...

like that yarn...

Work from home India