Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's the plural of moose?


It's almost done. I finished embroidering the moose on the front and then ran out of black yarn. So yet again, I had to order more yarn. 4th shipment now. 5, counting the needles. I'm so excited to be almost done! Finally. It's so cute, I love it. While I wait for the yarn to finish the back, I'll weave in ends and seam the sides and sleeves. That's my least favorite part, so I could put it off for a while, but hopefully not. Next post will be pics of me wearing the finished sweater!

4 comments:

judith said...

I lost you! I'm so glad I found you again! And you've been very busy too. Now are you going to throw down your knitting and run outside to play for the next 6 months? How's the music world treating you?

Breanne Martin said...

Hi! I'm back! You know, it's hard to say what will happen when life gets busy, but it's pretty busy right now and I'm still making time to knit! So that's good. Music is good! There's a record coming out next Tuesday with some of my songs, vocals and playing on it. It's called "Honey" by Open Hand. Out 4/20/10!! How are you and your awesome family?

judith said...

things could be MUCH better.... something has just come to the forefront that could turn things upside down.

Breanne Martin said...

oh no, i'm so sorry. i really hope things get better for you. i'll be sending you positive thoughts.